- Risks with up to $1,000,000 in annual sales and $500,000 in annual payroll
- Subcontracted costs up to 50 percent of annual sales*
- More than 30 classes of business, including the following most common classes:
Contact an Underwriter at 877-742-9875
NEW VENTURES ARE ELIGIBLE
- In addition to the above classes, many others are eligible. Please contact your underwriter.
- Refer to the General Contractor Hit Zone Product Underwriting Guide if subcontracted costs exceed 50*
SUBJECT TO UNDERWRITING REVIEW
- Up to two losses or claims per coverage line incurred in the past three years
- General liability limits up to $1,000,000/$2,000,000
- Excess general liability or umbrella up to $5,000,000
MOST COMMON INELIGIBLE RISK CHARACTERISTICS
- Demolition work (other than incidental interior/non-structural work)
- Use of subcontractors without obtaining certificates of insurance
- New or renovation work at medical/surgical facilities or nursing homes/assisted living facilities
- Involvement in new construction projects for apartments, condominiums, townhouses or tract homes
- (five or more units)
- Services performed in AK, CO, LA or WV in the past or during our policy term
NOTE: Ineligible risk characteristics include, but are not limited to those listed above.
CONTACT YOUR UNDERWRITER FOR MORE INFORMATION AT 888-523-5545 OR CLICK HERE TO FILE A SUBMISSION.