- Homeowners associations and townhouse associations with up to 1,000 homes
- Residential condominium associations with up to 500 units
- Associations with amenities, including but not limited to club houses, swimming pools, sport courts, docks, lakes, etc.
Contact an Underwriter at 877-742-9875
SUBJECT TO UNDERWRITING REVIEW
- Up to two losses or claims per coverage line in the last three years
- Builder/Developer maintaining representation on the board
- General liability up to $1,000,000 occurrence/$2,000,000 aggregate
- Property values up to:
- $1,500,000 in non-coastal zones (available only for homeowners associations)
- $500,000 in defined coastal zones (available only for homeowners associations)
- Community association professional limit up to $5,000,000
- General liability – $0
- Property – $1,000
- Community association professional – $1,000
For condominium associations with five units or fewer, please refer to the Condo Mini Product Underwriting Guide.
For business or office condominium associations, please refer to the Commercial Condominium Product Underwriting Guide.
MOST COMMON INELIGIBLE RISK CHARACTERISTICS
- Ongoing or anticipated construction
- Short-term rental exposure controlled by the association or property manager
- Has aluminum or knob and tube wiring
- Wiring not 100 percent connected to functional circuit breakers
- Buildings exceeding three stories in height without enclosed firewalls or fire escapes and exceeding seven stories in height that do not have a full sprinkler system
- Builder/developer controlled
- More than five undeveloped lots
- Located in AK, LA or WV
NOTE: Many classes may still be eligible for our Community Association Professional product. Ineligible risk characteristics include, but are not limited to those listed above.
CONTACT AN UNDERWRITER FOR MORE INFORMATION AT 877-742-9875 OR CLICK HERE TO FILE A SUBMISSION